MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #3966
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I´ve had the pleasure (well...) of watching Stekelenburg for years at Ajax and I can pretty much safely say that Barca would be making a huge mistake if they signed him. No way is he good enough for that club, not to mention the fact that he even seems to have regressed at Roma.

Thank you for your description of Ter Stegen and good to see we agree on De Gea.
Well his story is really close to Van Der Sar's. But I think he will be one of options,

De Gea will in future be one of best keepers in world so why would United sell him? Now that he is number 1
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!