MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #3964
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
De Gea shouldnt go. Stekelenburg will IMO go to Barca. Or Cassilas as Mourinho thinks he is number 2
I´ve had the pleasure (well...) of watching Stekelenburg for years at Ajax and I can pretty much safely say that Barca would be making a huge mistake if they signed him. No way is he good enough for that club, not to mention the fact that he even seems to have regressed at Roma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Ter Stegen was the German goalie of the U17 team in 2009, when Germany won all the U (17/19/21) Championship in the same year. When Mönchengladbach played a half season with a goalie that cost them many many points (more points than Valdes costs Barcelona), he was promoted to #1 goalie and was really impressing. This season he had some problems, he let some goals through he defended in the two years before, but he's pulling out himself and improving again. He is a very fast learner and sooner or later he will end up at a huge club outside Germany. The big clubs are very aware of his qualities.

If the ManU fans chase De Gea away they will sit in two years in front of the tv and think "why didn't he show that in our dress?" David is a goalie with great potential, and I'm very sure the coaches at ManU are working hard with him to improve his control of the box and the control at crosses.
Thank you for your description of Ter Stegen and good to see we agree on De Gea.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!