MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - N. Djokovic vs. R. Stepanek

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #6
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N. Djokovic vs. R. Stepanek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Where are you getting the Match time from?
I use information from the home site:
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ule/index.html

If the match is #2 or #3 in a session then I add an hour for a women's match or 1˝ hours for a men's. In this case play started 11 AM local time with Kerber - Keys, then Li - Cirstea, then Djokovic - Stepanek. So I put up 1 PM local time. That may of course be too early but that can't be helped - most matches start while I'm sleeping.

When I first set up the matches, the schedule is often not yet available, so I set them all up with 11 AM. Then I adjust the starting time when I have opportunity to do so.

If you want to know which is the correct time zone you only have to make a search like "Melbourne time zone".

And no - I don't think you can jinx him....
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote