MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Saturday OOP and Scores

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2005, 03:14 AM   #859
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday OOP and Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
the only satellite that carries it right now is VOOM, a mostly-HD satellite that's newer and much smaller. It's not on Dish Network or DirecTV... but the cable in the US is different from most of the rest of the world as far as people have ever told me. Unfortunately, where I am, the only option is comcast, and I think if and when they ever do start carrying TTC, it will cost me A LOT of money to get it
You need will need digital from Comcast (if you have regular now), and I think you need to purchase the sports add-on pack which is around $5. Around $15-17 extra a month I believe, above regular non digital cable.
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote