MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #3953
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Valdes is a terrible goalkeeper when you consider that he plays in a team of superstars.

Barça will benefit from this.
Nope. Only people who can say such thing are those fully unaware of the club's goalkeeper situation before Valdés made the GK position his. It was truly dramatic. Rustu, Enke, Bonano, Dutruel, Arnau...

Valdés's emergence put an end to that, so I for one am very thankful to him. He might not be the best goalkeeper in the world but he was an integral part of several La Liga and CL-winning teams and had a great Barca career.

I can only hope replacing him goes smoother than the process of giving him the post was.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!