MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Junior | Australia | GA | 19 Jan | Winner: Nick KYRGIOS (AUS)

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #3
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wildcards

Quote:
Draws for the Australian Open Junior Championships should be out in the wee hours of Friday morning and I will tweet them as soon as I can, but I do have news of qualifiers and wild cards. The wild cards, who are all Australian, are:

Boys:

Jake Delaney
Jacob Grills
Daniel Guccione
Thanasi Kokkinakis
Oliver Anderson
Blake Mott
Marc Polmans
Akira Santillian

Obviously Kokkinankis, the 16-year-old who went 17-15 in the third with Steve Johnson in the opening round of men's qualifying, immediately becomes one of the favorites for the boys title.

Girls:

Zoe Hives
Priscilla Hon
Ellen Perez
Olivia Tjandramulia
Sara Tomic
Belinda Woolcock
Naiktha Bains
Kimberly Burrell

Tomic, the 14-year-old sister of Bernard, the last Australian standing in the pro singles, reached the quarterfinals of the Grade 1 Loy Yang in Traralgon as a wild card, losing to eventual champion Anna Danilina of Kazakhstan. Danilina, seeded No. 5, defeated No. 2 seed Antonia Lottner 6-4, 6-2, and in the boys final, Nick Kyrgios of Australia, the No. 2 seed, beat No. 6 seed Wayne Montgomery of South Africa 6-1, 6-2.
http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...inal-wins.html

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote