MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DOMbetting system, +20.78% YIELD

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
country flag tem82

tem82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DOMbetting system, +20.78% YIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Unfortunately, betting steam loses you accounts really quickly.
Again, I cannot agree. At least this is not the case on my example
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Also, tennis is a minor focus for most books so they really don't have much tolerance for losing money on it
Actually I barely bet on tennis but that it's not the point. I think if the book has an automated tool to monitor customers bets against odds movements then it includes all markets, no matter if it's tennis, soccer, snooker or whatever else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblingbelly View Post
Had a bet on Harrison/Ebden today partly because odds dropped from 1.95 to 1.65 and suffered a very cruel loss.
Can you please tell me who dropped the odd ? Pinnacle ? I don't see pinnacle's odds here
http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/aus...7/#home-away;2
And most of all your whole approach seems to be wrong. Of course losses are gonna happen, but you should not worry about single loss so much, because you should be interested only in the long run results. First bet at least 30 matches, sum up your wins and losses and then we can discuss and draw conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblingbelly View Post
Right now I just dropped expekt odd from 1.50 to 1.45 and ladbrokes 1.50 to 1.45, my small stakes seem to define the whole worlds markets.
please , lets be serious
I think you are simply too late. How do you know there was a drop? How long does it take you to bet after the drop occured?
tem82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote