MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Prediction: Del Po wins a major this year

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prediction: Del Po wins a major this year

Djoko playing Potro at US Open was amazing. Potro was putting out his best tennis, yet there was no stopping Djoko. Who knows though, they are both in great form right now. In fact almost all of the top 10 are blazing through the first rounds. Murray, Djoko, Fed, Potro, Ferrer.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote