MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #71
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Clueless haters, I have a post here for you since you must have missed it.
But some Fedtrolls were talking about how hard the 1st 2 rounds are. Not Murray. Srsly? Paire? Davy doesn't have the fitness to play a top level 5setter. And all the big hitting mindless bashers and 'servebots' are more dangerous that him bcs if they start hitting it's very hard to beat them, Davy was never ever going to trouble Fed.
Also, it says in that post that 'only Berdych is more dangerous in the QF'. I disagree. Delpo is also more dangerous than Tsonga at this moment - Tsonga had a little injury problem and was also playing far from his top form in last months. So you can basically say that only Tipsarevic would have been easier for Roger than Tsonga. About Tomic, let's not get carried away. Joke aside, Tomic is playing good, but there are more dangerous players seeded 17 or lower (or not seeded) than him. I can only agree about Raonic and, of course, Murray>Ferrer.