MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Courier: Olympics = 5th major!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #47
country flag SliceAce
Banned!

SliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courier: Olympics = 5th major!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbg View Post
How could it be a warm-up when it was after?
What I mean is that it was like a crappy Wimbledon. By being held on the Wimbledon courts in the summer it had the illusion of being like a small Wimbledon, and since Murray was guaranteed to win it was like having a British Wimbledon champion. Normally, the OG is held in a country with no tennis history on a court nobody cares about, but this was almost like a warm up to Murray actually winning something important. Of course, Murray-tards took the bait hook, line, and sinker, and now think the OG is equal to a slam and Murray had the best 2012 compared to the YE #1, the man who crushed Murray in a slam final and made 3/4 finals and 4/4 SF Djokovic and the GOAT who regained #1, crushed Murray at the Wimbledon that mattered, and broke every important record left to him

Quote:
SliceAce is making sense.............am I being punk'd?
Fakervic may be a clown, but at least he doesn't need to make up accomplishments and pretend to be in the same league as the top players. I'll give you credit for supporting a real player.
SliceAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote