MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #1065
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Petra lost Whsat a difference a year makes .Last year she was one of the favourates , now she wasnt even suppossed to win a match She was fiture no 1 now I doubt she will even make the top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
grass is faster, u dont need to wait for the ball and when they close the roof its even faster
again you miss out my point . It depends more on the player than the surface . I thought Nadal Murray match was pretty quick at the French but very slow at the US Open . You as usual would have missed that semi and seen the latter match which was B for boring

Nadal and Djokovic will still play long points regardless of surface , be it grass or clay . You cant boycott a surface just because of that . You really missed big time by boycoting the entire RG09 which produced some classics like the 2 semis and that rd4 match between Soderling and Nadl
Chirag is offline View My Blog!