MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Courier: Olympics = 5th major!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #33
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courier: Olympics = 5th major!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
WTF has always been the closest to a 5th slam, sometimes even a 4th slam when the AO was a joke (WCT finals would be the 5th slam). But I don't expect someone who just started watching tennis to know anything about what makes the slams important other than what ESPN tells you...

Olympics is a joke, besides all the many problems there are qualifying it as even a tournament (every 4 years, changing venue and surface and country, no history) the biggest issue is that winning isn't the most important goal, getting a medal is. The real fights were in the SF between Del Po/Federer and Del Po/Djokovic in the Bronze medal match, once you medal it doesn't really matter.

I understand hyping the olympics before the USO win, Murraytards were desperate for years for anything. But now it's just pathetic, the USO was a disgrace but at least it was a slam not a media creation.
Clown. It is much more important to get gold than silver or bronze.... oh wait Olderer only has a silver in singles, how convent of you, an Olderer tard, to say something like that. You can be sure if Fed had a singles gold medal you would be singing a very different tune.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote