MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #1002
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
bc its not a slam.
caro waz is An excellent example
what are you talking about She will struggle to play 7 matches in 14 days just because its a slam and not at all struggle when closer to her comeback and playing 5 matches in 5 days . I dont know but that answer doesnt make sense as well

Just because its a slam doesnt mean players will struggle . Its physically tougher to win a premier event in the WTA than a slam .

And what does Caro have to do with anything . I have never seen her struggle in slams like you imagine Serena was struggling
Chirag is offline View My Blog!