MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup dubs

Thread: Davis Cup dubs
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2005, 06:54 PM   #11
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup dubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Why don't you respect Andre for it?
Apologies-I meant for leaving it so late. And then the only in US thing. Kinda childish. I'd play DC whatever.

Quote:
Why are you alluding to the Bryans doping? If you don't like them for whatever reason, that's fine but I haven't heard any reason to suspect them of doping
Misinterperated again-I was joking. Thought it was obvious from the twins gag... I don't dislike them at all... They're awesome-I love doubles hence...

Quote:
And I agree with Fee, PMac would go with James and Mardy as the doubles team - they are solid enough singles players so that they *could* sub in, but they are also pretty good doubles players too.
And I said I agreed before Fee posted.

Quote:
As for playing Andy with one of the twins - I didn't make that up, PMac said that at some point last year when Mike's hip was questionable. I think Mardy/Bob would be a better team than Andy/Bob because Mardy is a much better doubles player, but if Andy wanted to do it PMac would probably let him play lol.
Probably would let him play (!) Although as for Andy serve volleying every point

Quote:
I think the ultimate point that Fee and I both tried to make is that if the Bryans - this team who basically guarantees us a point (as much as possible) - are unavailable, then he's going to go back to the safer route of having people who could be singles options in there.
And again, I agreed. This thread was only a bit of fun. Obviously the doubles is always a whitewash, its guaranteed by the World no.1s

I think I should not post every again !
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote