MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup dubs

Thread: Davis Cup dubs
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2005, 05:59 PM   #9
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup dubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
If one Bryan Brother were injured before PMac named the team, he would probably leave the team off and go with two singles players, such as Mardy and James. If you imagine a DC team without the Bryans and without Andre (who will only play in the US) than you would have to pick from Andy, Vince, Mardy, Taylor, Robby, James, and JanMike. You'd probably be looking at Andy, Taylor, Mardy and James in that case with Robby as the alternate. Taylor is not very good at doubles, oddly enough, Robby is still learning that he can be good at doubles, so Andy and Taylor would be the singles players, and James and Mardy would be the doubles team, and PMac would have all kinds of options to switch them around. I don't think Vince is ever going to be on the DC team again, regardless of his ranking. I heard from someone who was there in Sevilla with them and she said it was just awkward when he was around.
That's the only thing I don't respect Andre regarding-the whole DC issue.

for Vince...
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote