MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #105
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

He may be hitting the ball better today but I like to see him play better like not playing so far from the baseline, not letting his opponent dictating pts. On a good day when he feels confident, he plays offensively, I want to see that. Then again, when he plays offensively, that's when he's having a good day and feels confident, which clearly is not today, nor the past week or 2. I just really want to see that, that he's confident. He's so capable of all those if only he can be more confident.

Granted, considering the condition today and his own condition, getting thru with a win is a good showing, I don't really expect anything more than that. It's great that he got thru another round. Watching him getting cranky is a bit annoying, but he always got over that, so I wasn't that worry.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote