MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #4000
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

anyway check this

Do you look like that too?

Melanie! Metis will scold you later for MQing. Should she ever come back that is.

Our cute Milos is progressing nicely at the AO btw. Beat that horrible Rosol person in 3. Kohlschreiber next. Hope Milos can beat him but after that Federina the ballerina, end of the road I'm afraid.

Not that you'd care but the Finnish legend Teemu Selänne will finally reitre after this season. LOL at least seems that way. To think he's only a year younger than me! The Finns will make a documentary about him.