MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #104
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

I just didn't feel like playing the stress game today. I believed that Gilles would weather the storm today as he did against Volandri and he did. In fact, I'm really proud of the heart that Gilles once again showed battling his emotions over not being able to play his best coupled with the 105F heat and the tail end of his head cold.

Fact is, sometimes winning isn't pretty. Sometimes it can even be downright ugly, but at the end of the day, a win is a win, and Gilles is the one moving on to the 3rd round, not Levine. Allez Gilles!
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote