MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #3997
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The trouble with having a birthday so close to Christmas and New Year is that people tend to go cheap for the second gift.
I grew up with a kid whose birthday is Christmas day. That would be tough. I'm glad my birthday is in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
- an ending for showing surprise
- an ending to use when you know the other person already knows what you're saying
- an ending you use when you're trying to convince the other person that they're wrong
- an ending to show an intention to do something and inviting the other person to give their thoughts on it
- an ending to show determination and want to do something
- an ending to use when you make a suggestion
- and so on.
So much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Dimitrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Toronto 2008
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
In other news it is going to be EXTREMELY cold this week. Temperatures down to 0 degrees

I don't know how we are going to survive.
Our snow has all melted and I like it that way. We're supposed to get a little more next week though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
The difference is that you are used to it Maria.
You lived in Boston long enough to get used to it a bit.