MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #68
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong admits to Doping

Armstrong was always a total fraud and piece of shit. I don't care so much about the cheating but suing people who were speaking the truth and using his fraudulent story to promote himself as the ultimate cancer survivor are what make this prick so repulsive.

That said I would've had more respect for him had he never confessed rather than give what I suspect to be a garbage interview that tries to lessen what he did and make him look like a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote