MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #915
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Of course athletes get injured. But it is the rather murky and conflicting details from Nadal's camp when he loses/is injured that perhaps cause "you guys" to comment.

And I see no problem with "you guys" pointing out that some of the details/circumstances surrounding a player's withdrawals are "strange".
I didn't even bother replying to Ash because it's just obvious that the way the nadal camp handles the injury issues is very clumsy.

Of course I don't doubt nadal was injured. He hasn't played a tournament in 6+ months. Just someone completely stupid could think he as faking it.

But the truth is the nadal camp always seems afraid to tell the whole story or the truth about nadal's injury issues.