MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #913
country flag tribalfusion

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal practicing on clay in Barcelona

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Sorry mate but I post what I want in the threads I want. I follow the rules so there isn't a problem there.

If you get so uptight because of a forum then I suggest you quit this. It ain't doing good to your mental health that's for sure.

There is this tennis site, tennistalk.com, that is 90% nadal tards and most of them are federer haters also. I think you'd fit in there quite nicely.

I don't dispute your right to post; I suggested that it was a study in stupidity and futility. You again confirm as much and in glorious fashion as always.

As for what it might mean to be uptight...I am sure that anyone who knows what that word actually means would know that someone who strongly DISLIKES Nadal yet who feels compelled to post 24 times (so far) in a thread about his health is hardly what we might call "relaxed"
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!