MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 33 combined slams vs 1 - does Murray have the right to be in a "big four"?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #68
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 33 combined slams vs 1 - does Murray have the right to be in a "big four"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Just facts what I stated. Not my problem Murray isn't in the same league as guys like Fed/Rafa/Nole.
You just go on about him all the time... Sad really. I understand you hate him but you take every opportunity to vent your hate. Sure you might have stated some 'facts' here, but often you don't and just go all out hate. What has Murray done to you personally, shot your dog? You act like he's committed a crime or something.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote