MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 33 combined slams vs 1 - does Murray have the right to be in a "big four"?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #66
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 33 combined slams vs 1 - does Murray have the right to be in a "big four"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by End da Game View Post
yeah, but personally I think delpo is the more legit 4th member of this 'big four' club
sarcasm?

and I answered no to the poll because the OP seems to be directly the topic to mainly 'big slam players' but if we're talking the general sense of the tour, certainly Murray is in that upper echalante far away from the rest of the pack. maybe he hasn't won a bunch of slams but how many SFs and finals has he made? a shit load. how many masters has he won? if we consider things overall certainly he deserves to be considered the top tier, or 'big 4'. I suppose it could depend on your persepective, but in every field you could rate him versus players below him in the rankings, he has better records.

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote