MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #63
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong admits to Doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Does he have to now pay back all the legal fees and money from the past libel cases?
I guess they need to see what he actually says first in the interview.. then they will take action based on his admission.

One thing is for sure, he's facing some legal issues either way. Which is why I hope he doesn't get pardoned for co operating with the authorities.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote