MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #30
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Don't put her on a pedestal, which it seems like you've already put her on a pedestal and listened to her every whim and keep changing your opinion for her.

Treat her like you would treat any other person, which seems you have already failed at since you keep describing her as if she is some sort of goddess.

Flirt with her, you probably haven't done this either.

/thread.

Seems like you've not followed any of the above. Just forget about her and move on.

Actually you are probably right about the first part of not treating her as a Goddess. But hang on,Dont Girls need to be Told they are special ?

Also I was flirting with her. But flirted her with too much since she told me Show me some Substance when i went overboard with the Flirting Part.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote