MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #163
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
So?

A nobody has little to lose and is more likely to be frank.

Silent bans, I doubt it woman.

My first suspect for juicing would be Bjorn Borg. Resting heart rate of 34 BPMs. This guy had to be on something.
100% AGREEMENT

navratilova and borg

always considered them huge cheaters

martina was a nobody who suddenly became a muscled beast

borg was a natural but he had a shit eater grin that says to me he knew what he was doing (cheating)

lendl... probably

agassi- (post 97 probably.. i think andre would have done it after his 95 us open loss to pete only to get to petes level)

only guys i always thought were clean
federer
edberg
henin