MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #162
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ch. Rochus talks about doping, suspects Soderling, maybe Rafa+ ATP threatened him

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
[i]

Christophe Rochus : "Yes, doping in tennis is a reality !"

Is doping a reality in tennis ?
Regarding Nadal, those rumors are rumors even if everyone wonders the same question : how can you be so strong in Roland Garros and one month later, you are apparently unable to play ? That’s why it looks so suspicious, but we have no proof. Maybe he is really injured.
FUCK YES
YES
YES

finally someone says what everyone (apart from rabid tards) think
i just wish federer would have the courage to speak his mind on the issue