MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #882
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
We appear to be at opposite extremes here. This works out OK for me personally, considering I often get sick when exposed to many people at once. But that's not the reason for lack of wedding invitations. My sister hasn't been invited to more than I have, even without my specific problem.

Odds of meeting countrymen in foreign places are quite low. You pass a whole lot of people but will of course take much more notice of countrymen, forgetting the horde of locals/tourists from other nations. You will also visit tourist destinations making it very likely the locals are underrepresented. I've been to Tunisia, Turkey, Portugal, France and England and the only place I didn't meet any Norwegian that did not travel with me was in France. When abroad, Norwegians will more often strike up conversations with other Norwegians than at home.
i guess theres Minuses and pluses to each side.

i have seen to i think at least 70-70 weddings if not more.
about meeting a countrymen, well we are just 7 million ppl, the odds of that is small but urright about tourist destinations. i remember my cousin was in a trip to AO and he was hosting at some small place and he meet a friends from the army..they are everywhere its crazy.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!