MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #880
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
1-2 wedding? never happened in my life time.

trust me sometimes i really want to get away but i cant, they are everywhere!!

i was in barcelona 3 years ago, we went to The Columbus Monument at the end of the La Rambla, only 5 ppl can get inside bc its a small place, 4 ppl and the doormen.
so we went inside me and my friends and we took pictures of the city from above and after a minutes 2 ppl got inside and we know they were israeli bc they spoke heb and i told my friends, what are the oddddddddds??????
We appear to be at opposite extremes here. This works out OK for me personally, considering I often get sick when exposed to many people at once. But that's not the reason for lack of wedding invitations. My sister hasn't been invited to more than I have, even without my specific problem.

Odds of meeting countrymen in foreign places are quite low. You pass a whole lot of people but will of course take much more notice of countrymen, forgetting the horde of locals/tourists from other nations. You will also visit tourist destinations making it very likely the locals are underrepresented. I've been to Tunisia, Turkey, Portugal, France and England and the only place I didn't meet any Norwegian that did not travel with me was in France. When abroad, Norwegians will more often strike up conversations with other Norwegians than at home.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!