MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #872
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I often wonder how to live in such a quiet and peaceful place.
Many benefits thats for sure.

Are Norwegians close to each other? bc in here everyone are in each others lives u are never alone even if u want to.
It's quiet and peaceful. And, to your standards, pretty lonely. Most greet their neighbours when they see them, but very rarely spend time with them. Families are often separate these days and kids often live in different cities from their parents. Loneliness is certainly more widespread here. Never alone even if you want to? Not a description of Norway, that's for sure. And I'm not just talking about myself. People coming to Norway from other countries often mentions this, with regret. Except for the northern part. They are much better at visiting each other unannounced or striking up conversations with strangers up there.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!