MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is going?

Thread: Who is going?
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #6
country flag ojk

ojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond reputeojk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regenbogen View Post
I'm getting a ground pass for Thursday of the first week, and then I have tickets on Laver for day & night sessions Friday through Sunday. I can't wait!! I went for the whole tournament last year and it was awesome; I'd do it again only I have to be back home earlier. If anyone wants to meet up sometime I'd be keen, especially on Thursday when I'll mostly be wandering around by myself.

Also, ojk, that post seems fairly accurate to me, at least from how it was last year. I was in the "corporate" seating and various people who sat near me got their tickets that way. It's worth a try, although of course not a guarantee.
Going to Melbourne tomorrow . Any chance of getting tickets on Laver for Saturday night?
ojk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote