MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #3988
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I remember guys like Pantani and Ullrich being nailed to the wall as cheating bastards and many Armstrong fans telling me how naive I am if I even considered the possibility of Lance being on doping as well with the main argument used: "he survived cancer. Do you really think he's going to put that poison into his body after all he's gone through? Surviving cancer made him strong, he doesn't need drugs unlike those two filthy cheaters..."
They're quiet now, aren't they?

One such an Armstrong defender is one of my work mates, but I haven't given him a hard time over it because his mum died of cancer and one of the reasons Lance was his hero was the cancer foundation and him being a role model as a cancer survivor.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-16-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!