MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #3987
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The fresh odour from after shave or cologne was missing in this ode.
You'd need to have been able to stand close enough to be able to know what his lordship smells like, though.

I read the above ode as a humble admiration from afar.

Even if you were lucky enough to stand close enough to the man himself, you would need to have the presence of mind to actually smell (not easy when you're busy not trying to faint when the excitement is too much for you).

Besides, does any of you think that dear, sweet, divine Rogie actually needs aftershave or cologne to smell good? I think not.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!