MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 06:24 AM   #155
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
5. Tennis has become extremely demanding physically, so its obvious that a lot can be gained.

Number 5 is true and you know that Roger led the way with that right? So if all we need is hearsay, how would you feel if I told you I know some former pros and trainers who think that Roger is doping because no one can do X Y and Z like he does and they figure he must be doping.

Somehow I think your enthusiasm for guilty until proven innocent would subside very quickly.
Somehow I thought you were serious with your posts until I read this post. Turned out you've been trolling all along.
Have you actually seen the way RF playing?
Have you actually seen the way Nadal playing?
Have you actually seen the way Djoker playing?
Have you actually seen the way Ferrer playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
If you weren't so blind you would see that he is in the same boat with all successful tennis players today.
And if you weren't so blind, you would have known that RF would have been a lot more successful had the courts not slowed down.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote