MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doubles Tennis Tipping - Congratulations Don Corleone and ibreak4coffee/156mphserve!!

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 01:43 AM   #125
country flag jervisjames

jervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping - Closed. Diffs posted shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosHoracio View Post
I don't see the baker/klassen/hanescu/klizan match on the order of play, will it count or no??
Yes, I am sorry, but it will count. It looks like the schedule for today has been 'revised' and 2 of the previously scheduled mens doubles matches have been removed! Baker vs. Hanescu and Barton vs. Gimeno-Traver will count for Round 1 although they are probably to play tomorrow. I don't think any of the teams have had a withdrawal. If they do have a withdrawal, then the match obviously will not count.
jervisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote