MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #896
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal practicing on clay in Barcelona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
He will be back but not win another slam. I just don't see it, he will never be the same.

Maybe one more RG if he plays Seppi or Tomic in the final.
haha Mateya the poor desperate Rafa hater claiming he won't win a slam. you'll never see what? what do you see? have you seen the future? have you seen him play one match on tour since being gone? have you been to his practices? get a life man, Nadal may or may not be in good form upon returning but certainly there is no reason to think more one way or another at this point. I think he'll certainly win another RG assuming his knee truly is healed, he's had pretty long breaks before and he's obviously not been ignoring tennis and not playing at all. the funny thing is, of any player you can imagine that would take a big break from tennis and then come back, Nadal is one of the ones you most could see getting his form back quickly on clay. he works hard and certainly concentrates so I don't see getting confidence/mojo back being a problem. it's not like he's a Soderling who for a brief period of his career hit a great level and is doubted to ever return to that if he gets healthy again. Nadal knows he can beat the best and if he's healthy again he will

I almost do agree with Corey Feldman though, keep hearing a lot of news about nothing, not much to discuss about Nadal until he actually is playing on tour again, gets old and lame to keep discussing his form or lackof when no one knows what it is. all that really matters is that the knee appears to have healed, nothing else for weeks has been newsworthy

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!