MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DOMbetting system, +20.78% YIELD

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
country flag tem82

tem82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DOMbetting system, +20.78% YIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
This is pretty common, it's called betting steam.
ok, maybe it is, but lets talk about practice, not theory. You say it's common. Have you tried it? What is your experience and the results? Did you have any tool to catch "moving lines" ? Do you know anyone who takes advatage of moving lines ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Every single book you try it on will limit your account to maximum stakes of near nothing, or simply close the account.
Yes, it's partly true. I have been betting like this for over 2 years and I had my account closed only at StanJames, VictorChandler and Ladbrokes. They simply asked me if I could withdraw my money and go to hell (not literally)
I have few accounts partly limited (like Marathon, paddy power), but am still able to bet. And there are bookies that still allow me to bet with decent stake (bet365, bwin, expekt, william hill... ). It's almost 100 bookies (or even more?) on the market so I think we will be able to use that system for a loooong time.
btw - try to keep winning, have a constant positive yield playing any other system (or no system at all,whatever) and see what happens. Bookies are no charity institution and they can close your account whenever they want. But is it really that big problem ?

Last edited by tem82 : 01-16-2013 at 09:05 PM.
tem82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote