MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #64
country flag pierricbross

pierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
It's not like Rochus discovered a new continent. I'm sure these kind of things weren't in doubt for many of you and i'm sure these things happen. It's a shame they do but this is the reality. I mean in 2005 Puerta reached the RG final being doped didn't he? (the only relevant and most important example that comes to my mind atm)
^And he got caught. As did a whole bunch of Argentines, as Rochus mentioned; because he only knows as much as everyone else.

Being in the locker-room only allows Rochus to see Verdasco's ass and that's about it, probably the only reason he is still playing.
pierricbross is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote