MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #714
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post
Well If I give McDonald the benefit of the doubt that he can achieve the level of tennis that got him to the AO semis last year then yes. But that no longer looks likely. And I'm basing it more on the fact that we graduate two solid seniors and they graduate no one important.

Since you've seen a lot of these guys play. Which recruiting class do you think is better between the two?
I ve seen a great deal of all these guys plkay on different levels. There is more talent in the UVA class coming up. Thai is a tremendous asset, Corinteli will mature later and will learn how to win matches he loses now ( a lot of upside there, great dubs player), Daigle is as good of a competitor as Di Guilio and a better athlete, and Aragone and Brymer is a toss up. Brymer is very one-dimensional and at 5 or 6 he will play lots of guys that will slice and dice him up. Macky is the most talented from the UCLA recruits, but in college you have to bring it every time you step on the court. Macky is alkso one dimensional and is very much a hit or miss, which is not a problem for a singles career (you have your wins and semis but you also lose first round in 7 out 9 next tourneys)but could be a disadvantage in college.
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote