MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #636
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Federer fans don't worry, Roger is still great.

I'm not worried, he's achieved so much, I could never have dreamed about that when I became a fan back in the day. Everything that comes in the future is icing on the cake. Still, as a stat geek I'd love for him to break a few more records. Some of them records most might find inconsequential, but to me they're significant. And, you know, one never becomes truly satisfied, do one? Always wanting more as long as it seems possible to get You don't see any Man United fans saying "We've won the league so many times the last 20 years, I don't care if it ever happens again", do you?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!