MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #42
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i agree, its only a matter of time

i wonder why the ATP doesnt stripping of all Andre Agassi titles? He admitted that he used drugs
what more he needs to say to make the ATP to Revoke his titles
well, he admitted about drugs that didn't help him win anything, on the contrary.

It just shows up the wholes (wanted or just unpached by negligence) there are in the system. ATP would claim negligence in this case, while it's clear that such a thing would hardly happen by chance.

They will throw away the Puertas and Kutrovkys to pretend a statement, but in the higher levels it's not that easy. Also because admitting such a thing or punishing it you punish yourself mostly and lose tons of money, so it's a hard call when a guy who is a playing legend and you've trusted him for years, suddenly gets caught.
latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote