MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #40
country flag pierricbross

pierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond reputepierricbross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i must say you have a point but....what will happened when the truth will come out? if its true and top players are doping i think its just a matter of time until it will be out.

I expect him to make the difficult but right choice, to say, theres doping and i wont accept it not now not ever - not for all the money in the world.

i do I expect roger to tell the ATP (if he really knows there are drugs) ban those players for a lifetimw or i will blow it, if he loves tennis he wont let any player win a title when he knows he is doping.
Roger would have the same stance as the ATP; "If you have no evidence other than your own words, then don't mention it to me or the media until you do, you risk damaging the sport for nothing."

If Rochus wants to blame doping for his inability to do anything in tennis that's his business. The fact he himself could be doping, but was still terrible; is even more laughable.
pierricbross is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote