MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #25
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

So, Thursday is the day we all have been waiting for. From what I've heard, LA is only coming forward to get his life-time ban revoked so that he can compete in triathlons again. I hope to god that doesn't happen. The thought of him competing in any sport makes me sick to my stomach because you can be sure that he would continue to cheat and take PEDs. He has always been an awful loser.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote