MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #22
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong set for tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Jose what did you think of Heras being allowed to keep his Vuelta?
He got away with it on a technicality. Everybody knows he was full of the stuff in that Vuelta, but in a democratic state things like this will happen and we have to accept it. It bugs me, I don't think there has been a doper I have detested more than Heras (before Armstrong), but what you gonna do.

Although I will say the way he won that Vuelta, on the descent of the Colladiella on that stage to Pajares, was pretty spectacular. Considered the best stage of the Vuelta until Fuente Dé this year (and quite similar in its development).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote