MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #13
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christophe Rochus wants doping to be made legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
The egg was used during 2010, no? Rather than the end of the year/early 2011. I think Nole's ascent to greatness from late 2010 to the present day has myriad factors, far beyond mere improvement in fitness.
Ascent to greatness in 2010? He won a tight match with a bucketload of mistakes against Fed at the USO and then proceeded to bend over to Nadal in the final. Winning DC against the French is hardly greatness...

The reason I mentioned the egg was because it can be used to mask the use of EPO, not that it in itself is illegal. Of course, I cannot prove my suspicions but this was the case with Cheatstrong for many years and you can see the result in Oprah's show.

Finally, Djokovic's improvement in fitness had all to do with his success in 2011 and his 2012 AO win in the final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
in other words, "i'm a fanboy so i'll only raise doping suspicions on the players i dislike".
Not that you deserve a reply but no. I just don't think his reasoning makes sense. You can have mono and play tennis and win a small on the surface you made your breakthrough. If you want to point some other points he made that make more sense feel free.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On running away from No1e in London and being fit for the DC cup final
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Anyone who thinks Federer is at 100% after withdrawing from the Masters Cup final less than a week ago probably does not partake in any sort of physical activity.
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote