MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Common I need some Strategies

Have tried everything from Original Pick Up Lines to

Being Frank and Honest about Myself. ( I am in a Hopeless Career and on the verge of Giving Up on it)
To

Being Sensitive About World Peace and Environment in General

To Being Champion of Womans Rights

Nothing Seems to be Working

Oh Yes and She is not the Woman that Goes Around with Every Other Guy Around. She is one of those Pristine Types. She has such a Beautiful Smile. Her Hairs are Brown. She is neither thin Nor Fat. She has a Slender Waist and almost Perfect Figure. When she puts her Pics on Facebooks Usually she gets around 100 Likes and Comments. And it necessarily doesnt have to be she who puts her Pic, Those are Others who Put her Pics. FYI, She is a Teacher about Advertising and i think she is connected with the Modelling Industry.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote