MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #713
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
Do you feel that the addition of McDonald, Brymer and Di Giulio is a stronger one than that of Thai, Corinteli, Daigle and Aragone?
Well If I give McDonald the benefit of the doubt that he can achieve the level of tennis that got him to the AO semis last year then yes. But that no longer looks likely. And I'm basing it more on the fact that we graduate two solid seniors and they graduate no one important.

Since you've seen a lot of these guys play. Which recruiting class do you think is better between the two?
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote