MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup

Thread: Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #554
country flag mayumashu

mayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup

I wonder how Frank's spending next week ahead of the Davis Cup tie, as he'll likely be playing No. 2 singles. You'd think he'd play in Maui, but he's not signed up. (He's not signed up for Heibronn, either, for the record - is ranked too low if he had wanted to.) Given how well Brands is playing, his loss to him wasn't so bad; nor his loss to Jesse the week earlier (he took a set off both). Given the quality of these two losses, Frank's clearly the choice ahead of Peter, despite Peter's solid play in Aussie Open qualies. (I suppose if Polansky gets to the final in Maui; depends too how they play head to head in practice.)

The other big question of course is who will partner Nester, with Vasek apparently out of commission - likely Milos ahead of Frank.
mayumashu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote