MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #532
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Because those tournaments are more for players like Almagro. You know Winnie that for me the tennis isn't the top 4. They win enough title even with GSs and Masters plus 500s. Why Nadal doesn't go to Acapulco for example? That tournament is pretty weak every year. But 250s??
And Almagro will never beat Nadal or Ferrer, you know.

No, Nadal won't play that lot of little tournaments.
I dunno but I love to see god clay tennis on clay events and the best is provided by the undisputed king So I want rafa to play many small clay events
But Nadal has confirmed playing too right So he will play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Ah, I might have been but I wasn't. Becker was my top favourite at the time. And since they were rivals....
Oh I love to see Edbergs volleys .
Chirag is offline View My Blog!